Winterhawks Skating Center is excited to announce our ten-week Spring Hockey Series. The program will focus on individual player development with an emphasis on skating, puck skills and hockey IQ.
This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation, and submit payment.
Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately. To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa or MasterCard information available.
Please note, registration for Weekday or Sunday only will be open February 10th based on remaining availability in each age group.
WJH Spring Program will take place over 10 weeks starting April 6th through June 14th. Players will register for the age group in which they will be playing for the upcoming fall season 2020/2021.
Weekly Schedule will include two weekday ice times that focus on game specific drills such as:
Cross Ice 3 vs 3 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGRk_WRk9E0)
Gretzky Game (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GHV32t-OII)
Perry Pearn (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvHGu6u11dI)
Sunday Ice Time will be skill based practice with an emphasis on:
■ Puck Control/Moving the Puck/Shooting
■ Body Positioning in preparation for Body Contact
● 6U (2014 and under) - Maximum of 24 Skaters (Half Ice)
● 8U (2013/2012) - Maximum of 24 Skaters (Half Ice)
● 10U (2010/2011) - Maximum of 40 Skaters and 3 Goalies
● 12U (2008/2009) - Maximum of 40 Skaters and 3 Goalies
● 14U (2006/2007) - Maximum of 36 Skaters and 3 Goalies
● 18U (2005 and older) - Maximum of 36 Skaters and 3 Goalies
● 6U/8U Full Program Cost - $495 (20 Ice Times)
● 10U - 18U Full Program Cost - $695 (30 Ice Times)
● Goalies - $595
Each Player must register first with USA Hockey and then return to this Registration Session to signup for the 2019-2020 Season.
Please direct any questions regarding this registration to:
Select an option to continue with the registration.